The Show Will Be Live In
Coders Cup 2023
Rules of the Competition
Rules for finals:
Rules for grand finale:
- Contestants have 10 minutes to answer the question.
- Whoever passes all the test cases the fastest; wins.
- Contestants are provided with 3 visible test cases, whilst the rest are hidden.
- If no-one answers the question in time, winner will be decided by the highest amount of test cases passed.
- If contestants have passed the same number of test cases, the person who submitted the first - wins.
- Contestants are allowed to use standard built-in libraries, but no other libraries can be used.
- Contestants are allowed to use online documentation, but no other online resources.
- Contestants caught cheating will be disqualifed.
- The format is similar to that of tug of war
- Both contestants start with 0 points
- Contestants have 30 minutes to score as many points as possible
- A point is scored by solving the presented question the fastest
- Once one of the contestants solves the question, a new question is presented to both of them
- A contestant wins by having a 3 point lead or by having the most points when the timer runs out